1. Fitusiran, an Investigational siRNA Therapeutic Targeting Antithrombin for the Treatment of Hemophilia: First Results from a Phase 3 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety in People with Hemophilia a or B without Inhibitors (ATLAS-A/B)
2. Efficacy of rFVIIIFc for First-Time Immune Tolerance Induction (ITI) Therapy: Final Results from the Global, Prospective VerITI-8 Study
3.Tacrolimus Plus High-Dose Dexamethasone Versus High-Dose Dexamethasone Alone As First-Line Treatment for Adult Immune Thrombocytopenia: The Phase 2, Open Label, Randomized Trial (TARGET 020)
4. All-trans retinoic acid plus low-dose rituximab vs low-dose rituximab in corticosteroid-resistant or relapsed ITP.
5. 1070 Safety of Direct Acting Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs) in Comparison to Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LWMH) in Gastrointestinal and Genito-Urinary Cancers
6. 1063 Validating Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOAC) for Use in Children By the Throm-PED Doac Registry of the International Pediatric Thrombosis Network
1. SEQUOIA (abs 396)
2. CLL13 (abs 71)
3. VISION HO141 (abs 69)
4. BRUIN (abs 391
1. 2456- Duvelisib in RR PTCL - results of I termo analysis
2. 133- BV plus CHEP followed by consolidation in patients with Cd30 expressing PTCL
3. 135- Echelon2 - 5 year exploratory analysis for upfront therpay of CD30 positive PTCL.
1. 215 Impact of Central Nervous System Involvement in Adult Patients with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Treated in a Pediatrics-Inspired Protocol – a Graall StudyClinically Relevant Abstract
2. 1233 Updated Results from a Phase II Study of Hyper-CVAD with Sequential Blinatumomab in Adults with Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome-Negative B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
3.1239 A Phase II Study of Mini-Hyper-CVD Plus Venetoclax in Patients with Philadelphia Chromosome-Negative Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
4. 1231 Superior Overall Survival with Blinatumomab Versus Chemotherapy As Pre-Transplant Consolidation Treatment in Children with High-Risk First-Relapse B‑Cell Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL): Longer Follow-up (FU) of a Phase 3 Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT)
1. Molecular International Prognosis Scoring System for Myelodysplastic Syndromes
2. Lenalidomide and Eltrombopag for Treatment in Low or Intermediate Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome: Result of a Phase 2 Study Combination Clinical Trial
3. CPX 351 As First Line Treatment in Higher Risk MDS. a Phase II Trial By the GFMClinically Relevant Abstract
4. Assessing the Role of Venetoclax in Combination with Hypomethylating Agents in Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
1. A globally applicable “AAA” risk model for essential thrombocythemia based on
Age, Absolute neutrophil count, and Absolute lymphocyte count (Abstract 238)
2. Polycythemia Vera Patients Respond Better to Ropeginterferon Alfa-2b Than HU/BAT Irrespective of Pretreatment or Mutational Status; Results from 5 Years' Treatment in a Randomized, Controlled Setting in the PROUD-PV/Continuation-PV Trials (Abstract 3660)
3. Rusfertide (PTG-300) Controls Hematocrit Levels and Essentially Eliminates Phlebotomy Requirement in Polycythemia Vera Patients (Abstract 388)
4.Efficacy and Safety Results From ASCEMBL, a Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 3 Study of Asciminib, a First-in-Class STAMP Inhibitor, vs Bosutinib in Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase Previously Treated with ≥2 Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors: Update after 48 weeks (Abstract 310)
5. Final analysis of a PAN European STOP TKI in CML: The EURO SKI study (Abstract 650)
1. LBA-1 The POLARIX Study: Polatuzumab Vedotin with Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, and Prednisone (pola-R-CHP) Versus Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine and Prednisone (R-CHOP) Therapy in Patients with Previously Untreated Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
1. Frontline Treatment with Single Agent Pembrolizumab (PEM) Followed By AVD Chemotherapy for Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma: Updated Results and Correlative Analysis.
2. Pembrolizumab (PEM) Added to ICE Chemotherapy Results in High Complete Metabolic Response Rates in Relapsed/Refractory Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL): A Multi-Institutional Phase II Trial
3. CD30-Directed CAR-T Cells Co-Expressing CCR4 in Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma and CD30+ Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma.